Subscription Renewal Prices

Comments, suggestions and questions about Linux Format magazine and the coverdiscs

Moderators: ChrisThornett, LXF moderators

Subscription Renewal Prices

Postby mediamgl » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Hi.

My current Linux Format subscription finishes soon. I received the email notification with a link to my 'special renewal offer', but the renewal price quoted is higher than a new subscription.

I looked on the subscription page in the latest magazine and it is cheaper than the link that I was given (and consistent with the Linux Format website price).

When I look on myfavouritemagazines.co.uk it quotes yet another price, and then when I use my credentials and logon, prices are updated yet again.

What gives? Why are renewal prices higher than a new subscription? Why do the prices fluctuate so? :?:
mediamgl

Re: Subscription Renewal Prices

Postby Rhakios » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:32 pm

mediamgl wrote:What gives? Why are renewal prices higher than a new subscription?

Anglers bait the hook, they have no use for bait once the fish is landed. ;)
Bye, Rhakios
Rhakios

Postby katystar » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:29 am

Thanks for bringing the renewal letter you received to my attention. If you could email me (katy.robinson@futurenet.com) details I will speak to our retention team for you about this matter.

The subscription prices we are currently advertising on the website are part of our January sale, our standard prices will revert back from 1st Feb.

Regards,
Katy
Katy Robinson
Direct Marketing Product Manager
Linux Format magazine
katystar

Return to Magazine and coverdiscs