Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Something of interest, maybe?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dusty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Something of interest, maybe? Reply with quote

People that are interested in Unix security and the like might want to check out my site http://dusty.b33r.net/ Im offering free shell accounts, web hosting as well as that I am setting up some wargames similar to those over at http://www.pulltheplug.org/ infact im hosting blackhole for them. At the moment we have an OpenBSD 3.8 wargames up and ready, in the next week or so I shall have a FreeBSD, NetBSD and Linux wargames up.. This is for people who are interested in developing their security skills and administration skills. Im also trying to create a community for like minded individuals to share their interests/knowledge. Please come by and see for yourselfs. Thankyou for your time.

Dusty.
A-Wing
LXF regular

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: RE: Something of interest, maybe? Reply with quote

That's cool, not too keen on hosting located in the USA advertised to the UK though. You should be able to find similar deals in co-lo centres in the UK.
dusty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

I'm not located in the USA, I am in the UK? Where did you get that idea from?
A-Wing
LXF regular

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A whois lookup on the domain and an ARIN lookup on the IP of the server both point to the USA.
Although to be honest I didn't check the dusty subdomain which is a Pipex ADSL line, my apologies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: