Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using SCONS to make libraries, check for dependencies and c

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sslaxx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Using SCONS to make libraries, check for dependencies and c Reply with quote

I'm currently learning more about using the SCONS system for making programs and libraries. What I'd like to do with it is:

• Check for dependencies.
  • Create a static library.
  • Compile an executable.

I can get it to to the last two, and I know how to do the first. What I'd really like is for one SConstruct file to call another, which does the dependency checking and static library creation, before continuing on to create an executable using that static library. I'm not sure how to go about this.

Advice?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Programming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: