Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nice hats

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> LXF Blog Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
towy71

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: nice hats Reply with quote

I notice that you had to put three hats on Mikey just get get the bottom one to fit Wink
M-Saunders
LXF regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: RE: nice hats Reply with quote

That's not three hats! It's an ultra super mega hat that stops the government (and aliens) sending Thought Waves into my brain!

M
Hudzilla
Site admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: RE: nice hats Reply with quote

That explains why your head is usually empty. Maybe we should remove the hats... Wink
M-Saunders
LXF regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: RE: nice hats Reply with quote

Empty?! It's in a state of Zen-like tranquility! My mind is so pure and focused, free of the trivialities of existence -- helps in Mario Kart.

Now, er, what was I doing?

M
Nigel
LXF regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: RE: nice hats Reply with quote

M-Saunders wrote:
Now, er, what was I doing?

Typing up a memo to Future's management to say that LXF wants to keep using DVD cases instead of switching to paper wallets ?
Wink
crispibits
LXF regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: RE: Re: RE: nice hats Reply with quote

OK, blag mode switched on: check.
Mike clearly has too many hats. If I asked nicely please could I relieve him of one of said hats. No p&p required, buyer collects?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> LXF Blog Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: