Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tuxradar podcast fscked up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> This Website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jolharg
LXF regular

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Tuxradar podcast fscked up Reply with quote

Every other podcast I subscribe to in Amarok has the right number of episodes, new ones arrive at the top, etc.
But of Tuxradar?

Tuxradar OGG podcast episodes I see in order:
Shocked
What's going on here?

EDIT:
Deleting and resubscribing does a little better (mp3 this time) but still, I get:

?????????? Question
graham
Site admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: RE: Tuxradar podcast fscked up Reply with quote

Hello!

We did have a problem about a month ago, where the podcasts were in the wrong order, but we thought we'd fixed this issue. When you click on the RSS in Firefox, for example, each episode does appear in the correct (reverse) order.

I've also just tried both Amarok (2.0.1) and Rhythmbox (0.11.6) and they both work for me.

Anyone else having similar problems?
jdeslip

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:46 pm    Post subject: RE: Tuxradar podcast fscked up Reply with quote

I also find that it is messed up. I am using Banshee to subscribe. First off, there are no dates associated with the podcasts (all my other podcasts have dates); so, ordering is messed up. Secondly, only the first 4 podcasts are found by banshee. I don't know why it is missing the latest one, but it is. I think the feed is non-standard or something.
jdeslip

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: RE: Tuxradar podcast fscked up Reply with quote

Seems like you guys fixed it this afternoon.
jolharg
LXF regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: RE: Tuxradar podcast fscked up Reply with quote

I was on Amarok 1.4.10 still and it probably doesn't look at timestamps or reissues maybe.
It was ok yesterday (54321) but today it's 614325 (small mp3 feed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> This Website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: