Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can we have a hardware forum again? Please.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> This Website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zarathustra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject: Can we have a hardware forum again? Please. Reply with quote

Hi I mentioned this in a previous post with an admittedly ambiguous title so here in palin english.

Can we have the hardware forum back, particularly as this is an important period of change with the ever increasing use of 64 bit. yes you could argue this change is always the case, but I do feel it more improtant now than it's been....perhaps

Hope you agree

regards zara...

P.S. Someone tell 'heathers' the site is back up, like them Smile
nordle
LXF regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Can we have a hardware forum again? Please. Reply with quote

zarathustra wrote:

Can we have the hardware forum back

I 2nd that motion

zarathustra wrote:

P.S. Someone tell 'heathers' the site is back up

psssst... zarathustra, it is I heathers, listen very carefully, I shall say this only once..... mmm thinking about it, a quote from Allo Allo is probably going to be lost on 90% of forum readers, so I wont continue with that.

Yeah its me, I got in quick to grab the nick which I tried to get with 'ol Orange, because originally some git nabbed it before me and then never seemed to use it (unless it was me who originally did sign up with the nick (nordle) after a few beers, then totally forgot, hence the never posting...mmmm very possible that, DOH!).

Anyway, heathers was a bit of a crap username, so new forum = new nick.
The new forum is looking good, nice n snappy, will probably take a little time to get lots of peops again, but thats just more time for lxf to get it sorted.

(PS as you can see, I can still waffle lots of pointless crap). Good to see some familier and not so familier names about too.
evilnick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: Can we have a hardware forum again? Please. Reply with quote

nordle wrote:

(PS as you can see, I can still waffle lots of pointless crap). Good to see some familier and not so familier names about too.

and your spelling hasn't got any better either Wink

welcome back
nordle
LXF regular

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: RE: Re: Can we have a hardware forum again? Please. Reply with quote

I guess that limits my chances of writing some waffly rubbish for LXF Wink

Its improving, after all I have posted twice about suse and its green manuals with no mention of spanish waiters anywhere Smile
nelz
Site admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: RE: Re: Can we have a hardware forum again? Please. Reply with quote

Que?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> This Website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: