Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Safecom swlc54108 wireless card

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrCheese

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Safecom swlc54108 wireless card Reply with quote

I have a Safecom SWLC54108 cardbus card (TI ACX111 chipset) which I'm trying to get running in Ubuntu 5.04. The card was detected at boot & the acx_pci module loaded as expected (this module supports the TI ACX100/111 chipsets).

lspci shows the card hardware details, iwconfig shows the expected network device details. In fact, every check but one shows the card to be up & working. The one check that doesn't is that the power light stays off and scanning shows no access points. I've tried toggling the power led manually from a console (there are several parameters that can be passed to the power led control, "1" meaning led on.

I've also tried ndiswrapper which again appears to work with the Win32 driver (ndiswrapper -l shows driver loaded & hw present) but no action. If anyone has managed to get one of these things working I'd appreciate some pointers.... And no, I can't read Craigs hoto cos it's been pulled Sad
AndyBennett

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Safecom SWLC-54108 Reply with quote

Hi,

Just got one of these. Just wondering if you ever got it to work?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: