Non-computer-related chit-chat

Moderators: ChriThor, LXF moderators

My ‪#‎NewYearsResolutions‬

Postby Alex01UK » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:58 am

My ‪#‎NewYearsResolutions‬

1. To be a better person always.
2. No more arguing ever! ‪#‎RefuseToArgue‬
3. Go to The Gym every day.
4. Eat healthy; Say no to fry-ups, Yay to museli.
5. Finish my Masters degree .
6. Get married; Make an honest women of her. 8)
7. Learn how to use a washing machine. All said, at least in 2,o14 I learnt that it is cheaper to use a washing machine than to keep on buying new clothes! ;) NO YOU CAN'T HAVE A FREE T-SHIRT! Clothes, shoes, accessories, perfumes..... ;)
8. Pass my driving test in the stick shift; I've only passed in the autospastic.
9. Stop taking the piss all the time.
1o. Have a number one single on merit.
11. Not be disqualified again off iTunes, again, for irregular downloading patterns.
12. Take all my asthma medications, every day, morning and evening, as prescribed.
13. Get my eyes laser done, or contacts.
14. 2 hrs a day on the 6 string. I am finally learning how to play the guitar properly! Hey, at least I can tune it know... By ear! Gud-LAd!
15. Stop spelling things wrong deliberately; It's not big, and it's not clever. Even when you're texting.
16. Stop correcting people (I'm not taking the piss or trying to put you down, when I tell you it's You're or Your or There (As in over there), Their (Possesive ie Their Clothes were very fashionable, were meaning they are no longer!) or They're (They are). We pronounce it ''Theer'' up here in Yorkshire. Sheer? Shire? Shearer? You know what I mean...
17. Stop telling people I have a photographic memory, an IQ of 180, a PHd in The Forbidden Arts of The Fallen Angels etc and was born on the 29th of February so am a leap year baby. Nobody believe it is true anyway, and just think I am a showoff / tosser. NOBODY likes a SHOWOFF, apart for other showoffs, but that's debatable.
18. Stop swearing in public places, including internet forums. No, just stop swearing full stop. It is not pleasant, and shows limited intelligence / lack of imagination.
19. Stop posting mindless gobbledegook / jiberish on internet forums when I am ''drunk''.
20. Stop going on the internet when I am drunk.
21. Only drink when go out on a Friday & Saturday night, and not to go out both nights every week so much.
22. Stop having to explain myself in full, with no stone uncovered etc, whenever challenged etc. Just say ''Whatever'' and walk away.
23. Stop saying ''Billiards'' instead of Pool. So what, I'm used to playing Billiards on a 12 ft table, and you know, the skills transfer to when playing on a 6 ft table quite well, especially when playing on those tables they have in The USA that have massive magicians pockets and tiny balls. Oh yeah, it was Logi Baird that invented Television not Yogi Bear! Nobody got that, in real world or internet...
24. Stop quoting myself from when I was a child. Eg. ''I Thought Yogi Bear invented television.''
25. Stop using the plural all the time, infferring that I am pschitsotonic.
26. Close some of my bank accounts. Do I really need 4 Swiss bank accounts?
27. Stop talking in public places, including internet forums, at the top of my voice about things that are highly illegal as if it was something I do everyday deliberately.
28. Do the housework more often.
29. Stop using words / terms that I know will confuse people from other circles.
30. Stop changing my name by deed poll everytime I move. To avoid potential identify fraud issues that could be done using your details. I do deed polls, tenancy agreements and Last Will and Testements now.
31. Stop whoring myself, so much, on the internet.

I think that's everything! One to do for each day of the month. Oh well, aim high, always....
If you don't, then will probably never achieve anything. Anything worthwhile at all ThatIs ;) 8) %)
Here's to 2o15 AD. Year of The Jedi. What is the plural of Jedi? Jedi of course. You can call us LEGION, for we are many....

PLUR {Peace, Love, Unity, Respect - It's a dance music term}
from Alex & 0L1K Le Chat Noir.xx
--
Richard ''TUR-PIN'' Whittington
& His Kat. http://Www.Armani.PM
tB.xx > > 0L1K < <
Last edited by Alex01UK on Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:41 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Chrome OS: ASUS C300 13.3'' Chromebook - Intel® Celeron® Processor N2830 32GB
13.3'' Apple MacBook Pro: OS X Yosemite, 64bit Unicorn Studio 15.o4, 32bit Mint 17.1 MATE

''I am what I am because we are what we are.''
Alex01UK
LXF regular

Re: My ‪#‎NewYearsResolutions‬

Postby nelz » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:46 am

It's also cheaper to learn to use a washing machine than to get married :o
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." (Albert Einstein)
nelz
Site admin

Postby MartyBartfast » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:40 pm

#2 & #6 are mutually exclusive :wink:
I have been touched by his noodly appendage.
MartyBartfast
LXF regular

Postby guy » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:53 am

Re. #6 and #7:

a) She is usually referred to as a "wife" not a "washing machine", even in Wigan.

b) The regular clothes purchases associated with #6 will utterly negate the savings of #7. Especially if you keep referring to her as the washing machine.
"Klinger, do you know how many zoots were killed to make that one suit?" — BJ Hunnicutt, 4077 M*A*S*H
guy
LXF regular

Postby Alex01UK » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:17 pm

Oh well, can't add any more now we hit 31. There's Stop changing the rules all the time, especially when playing pool,
and respect the speed limits more often and keep that license clean with no points, never had any; Certainly don't intend getting any either officer!
Stop sayings things in public like ''So what, I'm a millionaire; Do you have a problem with that?'' at the top of my voice, when arguing ing in public. Stop arguing in public; Nobody needs to know. etc etc etc it goes on and on never ends.... Stop adding multimple dots after sentences! There, can do it, see!
Last edited by Alex01UK on Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
13.3'' Apple MacBook Pro: OS X Yosemite, 64bit Unicorn Studio 15.o4, 32bit Mint 17.1 MATE

Alex01UK
LXF regular

Postby purplepenguin » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:22 pm

+1 for number 18. Having said that. My new year resolution is to be more of a realist - so I doubt you will :-P
purplepenguin
LXF regular

Location: On a different forum because I'm fed up with the swearing and other rubbish from *01UK

Postby Alex01UK » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:23 pm

purplepenguin wrote:+1 for number 18. Having said that. My new year resolution is to be more of a realist - so I doubt you will :-P

I'm not a realist, I'm a Duck King Pisces; ThatIs why I won't eat fish. Water Rat in Chinese. ie 72. I'm nearly there, and thanks to you guys, I'm gonna make a full recovery. I'm nearly there guys. Thankyou. I love you all, guys... I'm going right Bach to the top (inferring I've been there before), and like it or not, I'm talking all you guyz with me. There is always room at the top; Wasn't that a song by, my very good friend, Adam Ant?; I call him Stuart. Same illness as me; Bi-Polar but I am fully recovered bulemic anorexic male also; I would have thought that was fairly oblivious...................

Alex01UK
LXF regular

Postby purplepenguin » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:23 am

I'm not a realist, I'm a Duck King Pisces; ThatIs why I won't eat fish. Water Rat in Chinese. ie 72. I'm nearly there, and thanks to you guys, I'm gonna make a full recovery. I'm nearly there guys. Thankyou. I love you all, guys... I'm going right Bach to the top (inferring I've been there before), and like it or not, I'm talking all you guyz with me. There is always room at the top; Wasn't that a song by, my very good friend, Adam Ant?; I call him Stuart. Same illness as me; Bi-Polar but I am fully recovered bulemic anorexic male also; I would have thought that was fairly oblivious...................

Number 19 didn't last long either.
purplepenguin
LXF regular

Location: On a different forum because I'm fed up with the swearing and other rubbish from *01UK

Return to Off Topic