spring is here!

Non-computer-related chit-chat

Moderators: ChrisThornett, LXF moderators

spring is here!

Postby wyliecoyoteuk » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Beautiful day, went out for a drive with the top down, got hit in rapid succession by a Black forest Gateaux, a garlic baguette, and a bag of frozen peas!

Must be fallout from Iceland, I guess :P
The sig between the asterisks is so cool that only REALLY COOL people can even see it!

*************** ************
User avatar
wyliecoyoteuk
LXF regular
 
Posts: 3465
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:41 pm
Location: Birmingham, UK

Re: spring is here!

Postby ollie » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:01 am

wyliecoyoteuk wrote:Beautiful day, went out for a drive with the top down, got hit in rapid succession by a Black forest Gateaux, a garlic baguette, and a bag of frozen peas!


Stop driving through the cafes and freezer aisles :P
User avatar
ollie
Moderator
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:26 am
Location: Bathurst NSW Australia

Postby heiowge » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:15 am

Spring is here...

Image
User avatar
heiowge
LXF regular
 
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: Cheshire, UK

Re: spring is here!

Postby wyliecoyoteuk » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:02 am

ollie wrote:
wyliecoyoteuk wrote:Beautiful day, went out for a drive with the top down, got hit in rapid succession by a Black forest Gateaux, a garlic baguette, and a bag of frozen peas!


Stop driving through the cafes and freezer aisles :P


Ah I guess in Oz you may not have heard of
a the Icelandic volcano spewing ash all over europe
b Iceland the frozen food supermarket chain

;)
The sig between the asterisks is so cool that only REALLY COOL people can even see it!

*************** ************
User avatar
wyliecoyoteuk
LXF regular
 
Posts: 3465
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:41 pm
Location: Birmingham, UK

Re: spring is here!

Postby ollie » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:09 am

wyliecoyoteuk wrote:Ah I guess in Oz you may not have heard of
a the Icelandic volcano spewing ash all over europe
b Iceland the frozen food supermarket chain

;)


a: Something about a small island that has got really sh*tty about their banks crashing, so they are shutting down Europe by causing unknown volcanoes to erupt has been in the news :P

b: What? A small island owns all of the frozen food markets?
User avatar
ollie
Moderator
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:26 am
Location: Bathurst NSW Australia

Re: spring is here!

Postby Ram » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:51 am

ollie wrote:
wyliecoyoteuk wrote:Ah I guess in Oz you may not have heard of
a the Icelandic volcano spewing ash all over europe
b Iceland the frozen food supermarket chain

;)


a: Something about a small island that has got really sh*tty about their banks crashing, so they are shutting down Europe by causing unknown volcanoes to erupt has been in the news :P

b: What? A small island owns all of the frozen food markets?


b, No, Iceland is also a small frozen food super market franchise.

lubuntu LXDE 13.10 running on AMD Phenom II*4; ASUS Crosshair III Formula MB; 4 GB Ram.....
User avatar
Ram
LXF regular
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:44 pm
Location: Guisborough

Postby leke » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:14 pm

yep, spring is here. I saw two birds ****ing.
User avatar
leke
LXF regular
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: Oulu, Finland

Postby M-Saunders » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:29 pm

kissing?
User avatar
M-Saunders
LXF regular
 
Posts: 2893
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:14 pm

Postby heiowge » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:47 pm

I think it's SINGing. :lol:
User avatar
heiowge
LXF regular
 
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: Cheshire, UK

Postby Bazza » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:48 pm

Hi goons...

Well the Daffy Ducks have sprung up and light the ground
up with a beautiful yellow. ;o)

Oooh and the blossom... Gorgeous.
I am a soppy sod... ;oD
73...

Bazza, G0LCU...

Team AMIGA...
User avatar
Bazza
LXF regular
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Loughborough

Postby Bazza » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Hi leke...

> I saw two birds ****ing.

Jumping? ;oO
(No, not humping. ;)

Twitterpating... ;oD
(From which film?)
73...

Bazza, G0LCU...

Team AMIGA...
User avatar
Bazza
LXF regular
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Loughborough

Postby leke » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Jumping? ;oO
Yes, jumping. I must have miss-hit the wrong keys several times.
One bird was trying to jump over the other bird like some kind of birdy leapfrog game, but couldn't quite make it.
User avatar
leke
LXF regular
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: Oulu, Finland

Postby Rhakios » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:21 pm

Given that English provides all sorts of euphemisms for the act, you easily have had humping or bonking or some such. I wonder of the filter picks them up?

<presses Submit>

Edit: it doesn't! :D
Bye, Rhakios
User avatar
Rhakios
Moderator
 
Posts: 7634
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:18 pm
Location: Midlands, UK

Postby ubunterooster » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:26 pm

The end of winter in mid-Pennsylvania:
Three snowflakes look at the ground around them as the grass begins to gain its color. They had seen a large number of those like themselves join with them and spend a long time with them but they all had died; casulties of heat. They were the last three, struggling to hold on, to survive, to see a time where they would once again be part of a large, thriving civilization. A duck walked by and vacated his bowels, instantly obliterating two of them, while the last became horrified. Suddenly he felt sunrays bathing over him and knew that this was the end and used his last moments to curse the spring, to curse the heat, to curse the duck, to curse the oblivious bystanders who cared not for his plight.
Meddle not with Roosters; thou art crunchy and look like a grasshopper -※SABRFL※
If you can read this, you might be banned
ubunterooster
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:48 pm
Location: Standing right behind you

Postby M-Saunders » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Image
User avatar
M-Saunders
LXF regular
 
Posts: 2893
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:14 pm

Next

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests