What do you think of the magazine?

Comments, suggestions and questions about Linux Format magazine and the coverdiscs

Moderators: ChrisThornett, LXF moderators

At the Labour Party conference, police used the prevention of terorism act to keep a man out who had been forcibly ejected for heckling the home secretary, Jack Straw over the Iraq war. Why was this the right thing to do?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:42 pm

Because shouting "Nonsense!" at a frightened chimp is cruelty to animals.
25%
Because Iraq actually did posess weapons of mass destruction.
No votes
Because 82-year-old men are statistically the most terrorism-inclined demographic group.
63%
Because Tony is always right.
13%
Because Tony is never wrong.
No votes

Total votes : 8

What do you think of the magazine?

Postby Deathchimp » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:42 pm

Hello,

I'm the production assistant on the magazine (deputy typo-inserter, and I have some questions I'd like to pose to regular readers about how we can make the magazine better. I'd rather do this over email than on the forums or through a poll (pre-defined choices are so limiting – see above), but I'd rather not send out unsolicited emails.

If you wouldn't mind answering a few questions about the magazine (should take about ten or 15 minutes), please let me know either over the forum or by email to andrew.gregory@futurenet.co.uk, and I'll get back to you by email with the questions.

Thanks,

Andrew
Deathchimp

RE: What do you think of the magazine?

Postby Rhakios » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:59 pm

I would just like to take this opportunity to apologise to Walter Wolfgang. Thank you!

:D
Bye, Rhakios
Rhakios

Re: What do you think of the magazine?

Postby MartyBartfast » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:57 am

Deathchimp wrote:Hello,

I'm the production assistant on the magazine (deputy typo-inserter, and I have some questions I'd like to pose to regular readers about how we can make the magazine better. I'd rather do this over email than on the forums or through a poll (pre-defined choices are so limiting – see above), but I'd rather not send out unsolicited emails.

If you're the deputy typo-inserter do you also have an assistant right bracket remover? Or perhaps there's a phantom left bracket inserter on the loose.

Sorry....
MartyBartfast
LXF regular

Return to Magazine and coverdiscs