Code junkies hangout here

Moderators: ChrisThornett, LXF moderators

Compiling hidtouch driver fails

Postby Dutch_Master » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 pm

I'm trying to compile the hidtouch driver, but hit a snag. The error I get is
Code: Select all
In file included from hidtouch.c:71:
hidtouch__body.h: In function ‘hdtOnDeviceInit__initAxes’:
hidtouch__body.h:174: warning: passing argument 3 of ‘InitValuatorClassDeviceStruct’ makes pointer from integer without a cast
hidtouch__body.h:174: error: too few arguments to function ‘InitValuatorClassDeviceStruct’

Links:
Makefile
hidtouch__body.h
Note: both are offered as text files!

Context: this is the driver for the touchscreen attached to an LTSP client. The server uses the AMD64 arch, the client uses the 1386 arch, both Debian. The client does start, but lacking a pointer device the pointer is useless. The build takes place on the server, in the i386 chroot of the LTSP setup. Basically, I'm stuck now...
Dutch_Master
LXF regular

Postby Dutch_Master » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:17 am

A bit late, as I didn't expected to get an answer anymore, but thanks for the suggestions. Right now, other priorities have taken over, like a rewrite of the menu on our website. The CSS menu works fine on the Mozilla Gecko engine, but displays erroneously on Opera and not at all on IE. Personally I couldn't care less on IE, but Opera should have rendered the CSS menu properly and the Board made some serious complaints to me... :roll: Will come back to this issue later, promised! :D
Dutch_Master
LXF regular

Return to Programming