Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tux in Space

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Magazine and coverdiscs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jGubbay

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Tux in Space Reply with quote

After reading this months Linux Format I had to sign up for the forum and enter my opinion. The Tux in Space article was absolutely superb!!!

Well done and a great many thanks to david hayward and the rest of the team. Both my son's are fascinated in space, and as a result this article help them in a school project and class talk about the space industry.

On another note, david hayward mentioned something about beowulf clusters and how we can make them at home. will this be covered in the future?

again - many thanks guys!

John
jGubbay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Beowulf cluster Reply with quote

Dear LXF,

This has got to be the best issue yet. I know the sapce feature was great, but me and my boys have just created our own cluster, in other words our own supercomputer! and it's working like a charm.

Our greatest thanks, you've made one grumpy old man, and two young lads very happy indeed.

John
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Magazine and coverdiscs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: