Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zinio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Magazine and coverdiscs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haakin
LXF regular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Zinio Reply with quote

Hi!

Sadly my LXF subscription finished a few months ago and I didn't renew it (because I'm lazy). I'm thinking that it could be a good idea to buy a cheap Android tablet to read electronic magazines as Linux Format. The electronic subscription is much cheaper than the regular one. In a couple of years, the saved money would be 2/3 of the price of the tablet.

The perfect deal would be to have access to the pdfs as the regular subscribers but it seems that it is not possible. So, Zinio seems to be the deal. I'd like to make a couple of questions about Zinio:

a) Does it work fine in a cheap android tablet? FYI, this is the tablet I'm planning to purchase: http://www.bqreaders.com/gb/products/edison.html It's a 200 eur tablet.

b) Is it possible to print the magazine totally or partially?

Thanks,

Javier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Magazine and coverdiscs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: