Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magazine archives

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> This Website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
M-Saunders
LXF regular

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Magazine archives Reply with quote

Lo all,

As some of you may have seen from the front page, we're building an archive of LXF articles on the site -- currently accessible as PDFs, with some to be Wikified in future for updating.

Right now, we have a selection of articles from LXF 69 and earlier, with more to come. If you're not a Newsletter subscriber, sign up and you'll get early notification of new PDFs, before anyone else Smile

Lastly, if there's a particular article some readers would like to see in PDF format, let me know and I'll see what I can do. (No guarantees, especially if it's a very recent article).

Enjoy!

Mike
Haakin
LXF regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: RE: Magazine archives Reply with quote

Hi,

That's a great piece of news. I'd like that all the magazines were PDF files. I simply don't have enough free space at home and I have to get rid of them (and this is a very sad moment). It would be great if they were downloadable or they could be put on the cover discs.

At least, have you consider to let access to the full archive to subscribers (like me)?
M-Saunders
LXF regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: RE: Magazine archives Reply with quote

Hi Haakin,

Yes, we're evaluating ways to expand and improve the archives. Logistically it'd be difficult to open up everything to subscribers (making sure users were genuine) but it may be something for the future!

Anyway, glad you like them. I'm planning to add a new bunch later this week, so if you're signed up to the Newsletter you'll hear about it first Smile

Mike
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> This Website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: