Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks for the Good Work!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Magazine and coverdiscs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kinohead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the Good Work! Reply with quote

Just yesterday got both issues 64 and 65; the clerk at Barnes & Noble was about to pitch the last copy of 64 in the dumpster, when I headed them off and purchased it.

As you can see, Issues get to Ohio, USA very, very late and often, I cannot be sure if I will be offered a cd version, a dvd version or, even once, no version at all!

I should subscribe but due to our fearless leader and his party's massive overspending on a uncalled for War, our dollar is now worth 50 cents to the Pound and a subscription costs $170 USD; can't afford that at the present time.

Anyway, thanks for the fine magazine and keep up the good work. Can't wait for the back issue articles to come back online!

"Moogs! Would YOU buy that for a Quarter?"
CM Kornbluth, The Marching Morons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Magazine and coverdiscs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: