Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Silly games (especially featuring penguins)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhakios

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Silly games (especially featuring penguins) Reply with quote

We've had a number of silly flash games posted on the forums, but I think we ought to have a thread devoted to them.
Here's one to get the ball rolling, it was LOTD on User Friendly.

Poke the Penguin, go on poke him. He doesn't always take such treatment the same way. Smile
wyliecoyoteuk
LXF regular

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: RE: Silly games (especially featuring penguins) Reply with quote

How about Penguin bash? Do we see a theme developing here? ( my top score is 375, IIRC Smile

Rhakios

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: RE: Silly games (especially featuring penguins) Reply with quote

Exactly the same one as here by the look of it. Wink

Oh alright then, nearly exactly the same, it looks like the signs have changed and there is a reminder of your top score now.
wyliecoyoteuk
LXF regular

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: RE: Silly games (especially featuring penguins) Reply with quote

Rhakios wrote:
Exactly the same one as here by the look of it. Wink

Oh alright then, nearly exactly the same, it looks like the signs have changed and there is a reminder of your top score now.

Yes, but that was in march 2006 Wink

Rhakios

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Silly games (especially featuring penguins) Reply with quote

But you joined in April 2005, don't you remember??? Wink
ollie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Silly games (especially featuring penguins) Reply with quote

Along similar lines my eldest daughter found ¨The Amazing Walking Penguin Pooper¨ a suitable Christmas present for me this year. It waddles along ¨pooping¨ small cola balls. Laughing

Sad I can only get to 322.9 on the Penguin Bash.
Rhakios

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Silly games (especially featuring penguins) Reply with quote

ollie wrote:
Along similar lines my eldest daughter found ¨The Amazing Walking Penguin Pooper¨ a suitable Christmas present for me this year. It waddles along ¨pooping¨ small cola balls. Laughing

Is this any use to you? Link to pdf of original article. Very Happy
wyliecoyoteuk
LXF regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Silly games (especially featuring penguins) Reply with quote

ollie wrote:

Sad I can only get to 322.9 on the Penguin Bash.

Don't worry, my top score is dimly remembered from 2006 during the Regent engineer's PB trophy, when we put it on the intranet, or it could be complete fabrication Wink

ollie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Silly games (especially featuring penguins) Reply with quote

Rhakios wrote:
ollie wrote:

Is this any use to you? Link to pdf of original article. Very Happy

Thanks, I think, I should be able to avoid their poop now Laughing. We don´t get either of those penguins in Australia, only the little or fairy penguin and if I see one of those in Bathurst they are well and truly lost.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
lok1950
LXF regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Silly games (especially featuring pengui Reply with quote

But i imagine that "the Little Penguin" wine bottles do show up every once in a while Wink

Enjoy the Choice Smile
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: