New GNU Robbo 0.61 release by Arkadiusz Lipiec and Thunor, the first since 2002!
GNU Robbo is a free open source reimplementation of LK Avalon's Robbo for the Atari XE/XL from the late 1980s.
- Graphical skin support: Original and Tronic skins
- Support for different locales: English and Polish translations
- 56 levels converted from Robbo VI
- 15 levels converted from Robbo VII
- 32 levels converted from Robbo VIII
- 32 levels converted from Robbo IX
- Newly created unique level pack end-screens
- In-game help
- Reconfigurable options and controls
- Support for keyboards, analogue and digital joysticks
- Centering of game within any resolution >= 240x240
- Simple build system to maximise porting potential
Source, GP2X, Mandriva and Win32 packages are currently available.
For more information please visit the official GNU Robbo website here -> GNU Robbo at Sourceforge