From LXF Wiki
LXF Wiki activity
- All the old pages on LXF Wiki have now been categorised, so if you find a topic of interest you can follow the "Category" links at the bottom of the article, which leads to further articles on related topics.
- Contributors to LXF Wiki no longer lose copyright on what we post (we own it jointly with Future Publishing, so we can each do what we want with it). The LXF Wiki Copyright notice has been amended.
- Installing on various laptops seems to be the most active tech area at the moment.
- The Help pages are beginning to take shape. Become a Wiki expert the easy way!
- The Wish list appeared recently, too.
- Panscript is a proposal to reinvent the language of the web - well, languages really, there are so many of them these days - isn't one enough? Work has started on this Wiki - feel free to join in!
- Far more importantly, Mike Saunders has discovered that Pot Noodles are now lower in salt and taste a bit bland. Now that's what I call investigative journalism!
Elsewhere in the Universe
At the time of writing, in the 297th croard of the third centenarium of Dilboab the Magnificat, little can truly be said to be "current".
The third planet of the Star Nobody Can Ever Find is getting a bit hot under the collar. Apparently its inhabitants like rising sea levels and collapsing ecosystems.
Midiriias the Morbid lost another of her arms last Trelfall and is still moaning about it. That's why all of us on Skaratot are wearing black hats and dark glasses: She does get a bit bright when she's in a mood.
Ah! Instant ecstasy! My copy of Linux Format has just arrived through the hypermail portal with a dull "Thok!" Now, where's my flamethrower run off to — c'm 'ere you little ....