Click here to see all available PDFs.
Note: PDFs are (C) Future Publishing and may not be redistributed without permission from the editor
. Subscribers: click here to get access to more PDFs, DVDs and full issues!
Articles by Kent Elchuk
- Issue 239 - Coding Academy: Build your own Wordpress plug-ins -
- Issue 238 - Coding Academy: Wordpress optimise the CMS -
- Issue 237 - Coding Academy: Wordpress - clone your websites -
- Issue 236 - Coding Academy: Wordpress - create a custom theme -
- Issue 235 - Coding Academy: Wordpress - create a checkout -
- Issue 234 - Tutorial: Pi garden hydroponics -
- Issue 232 - Coding Academy: Laravel web apps -
- Issue 230 - Coding Academy: Cordova - Enhance your Android apps
- Issue 225 - Coding Academy: Cordova - Create Android apps
- Issue 224 - Coding Academy: Create a web development system -
- Issue 223 - Coding Academy: Android Studio -
- Issue 222 - Coding Academy: AngularJS - Build a single-page web app
- Issue 218 - Coding Academy: jQuery and Angular.js - Build single page applications
- Issue 202 - Coding Academy: RSS aggregator - Write a PHP RSS feed aggregator
- Issue 197 - Tutorial: HTTrack - Website cloning
- Issue 195 - Tutorial: Livestreaming with Motion -
- Issue 194 - Tutorial: Squirrel Mail -
- Issue 191 - Feature: Build a PHP virtual dev box -
- Issue 188 - Tutorial: PHP/SQLite: Mass emailer - Spread the word! Kent Elchuk explains how to send out email newsletters
from your own server en masse while dodging most spam filters.
- Issue 185 - Coding Academy: MySQL: Using spreadsheets - Easily transfer spreadsheets to and from SQL files with MySQL, phpMyAdmin
and a bit of Canadian help .
- Issue 183 - Tutorial: Advanced server - Want to learn how to administer a web server? Kent Elchuk shows you how to set up a fast-loading, resilient home web server for testing and training.
- Issue 182 - Coding Academy: PHP: Custom website scraping - Based on your personal specifications, Kent Elchuk helps you
find the exact data you want without any obstacles.